- L. BELLUCCI, Culture, Conflicts and Trade. New Challenges in a Global Legal Sphere (tentative title) (under contract, with Luigi Cominelli), Giuffrè, Milano.
Chapitres de livre
- L. BELLUCCI, "Shaping Notions of Personal Autonomy in Plural Societies: The Traditional Practice of FGC in French Courts", in Alison Dundes Renteln, Michele Graziadei and Marie-Claire Foblets (eds), (Not) outside my culture. The paradoxes of personal autonomy in a plural society (Ashgate). (Forthcoming 2015)
- L. BELLUCCI, "Teaching Legal Anthropology in a Global Society: New Challenges for Law Schools", in Anthony Bradney, Gordon Woodman and Marie-Claire Foblets (eds), Teaching Legal Anthropology in Europe (Ashgate).
- L. BELLUCCI, "Customary Norms vs State Law: French Courts’ Responses to the Traditional Practice of Excision". (Forthcoming 2015)
Articles avec comité de lecture
- M. HAPPOLD, "Obligations of States Contributing to UN Peacekeeping Missions under Common Article 1 of the Geneva Conventions" in Heike Krieger (Ed.), Enforcing International. Humanitarian Law in Contemporary African Conflicts (2014) PDF
- N. NEUWAHL, "CETA, where is the Beef?" (provisional title), in: Lex electronica (in progress)